Public Hearing* and Regular Town Board Meeting
Time: 7:30 pm
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve Minutes of prior meetings.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Consider and Take Action re: J. Blaska access – Bailey Rd.
- Public Hearing – Consider and Take Action re: Petition #8271 by Cary Cole to change the zoning from A-1 Ex Ag to RH-1 to create separate residential lot and providing zoning compliance for existing parcel, sec. 27. west of 5035 Town Hall Dr.
- Consider and Take Action re: CSM for C. Cole
- Public Hearing – Consider and Take Action re: Petition #8276 by G. Walters to change the zoning from A-1 Ex Ag to A-2 (8) on property owned by Northwestern College to comply with zoning for communication towers, sec. 17.
- Consider and Take Action re: request for conditional use permit to allow communication towers (compliance for existing site, tower replacement).
- Public Hearing – Consider and Take Action re: Petition #8283 by Benesh Trust to change the zoning from A-1 Ex Ag to RH-1 to create four residential lots, sec. 35, east of 4909 Pierceville Road.
- Consider and Take Action re: CSM for Benesh Estate
- Consider and Take Action re: Resolution in Support of Maintaining Contract with Sun Prairie Volunteer Dept., Inc.
- Consider Proclamation proclaiming Positive Youth Involvement Week October 28- Nov 4.
- Consider and Take Action re: County Ordinance Amendment #9 concerning Zoning of Mineral Extraction Operations.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business.
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Amended: October 12, 2001
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above state meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation to attend the meeting should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688.