Public Hearing* and Regular Town Board Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Town Board of the Town of Sun Prairie will hold a Regular Meeting on Monday January 14, 2002 at 7:30 P.M. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road, to transact the following business:
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve Minutes of Previous Meetings.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Report on Town Roads
- Discuss Glen Oaks Circle Road
- * Public Hearing – Consider and Take Action re: Petition #8337 by R. Yelk to change the zoning from A-1-Ex. Ag. to A-2, from A-1 Ex Ag to RH-1, from A-1 Ex Ag to A-2) on property located at 1986 CTH T, sec. 14.
- Consider preliminary CSM.
- Consider Preliminary Plans by T. Richard to create residential lot Burke Rd on property owned by M. Freitag, sec.20/29.
- Consider Preliminary Plans by Stuart Schlough to divide farm and create a farmette with stable and residence, east of Ridge Road, sec. 25.
- Consider Preliminary Plans by J. Schenck, 2687 Bailey Rd, to seek a conditional use permit to allow additional horses on his property, sec. 17.
- Consider Preliminary Plans by J. Rademacher to place mobile home on property for farm employee, sec 27.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business.
- Consider & Take Action on Possible Settlement re: Sullivan.
- Progress Report on Volunteer Fire Department Discussions.
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above state meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation to attend the meeting should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688.