Regular Town Board Meeting
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve Minutes of prior meetings.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Report on Town Roads
- Consider Adoption of Ordinance authorizing Split shift for election workers.
- Consider Adoption of Ordinance titled Enforcement of Code of Ordinances.
- Consider and Take Action re: Adoption of Contract for Fire Protection with the Sun Prairie Volunteer Fire Department.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business.
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above state meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.