Regular Town Board Meeting
Time: 7:30 P.M.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve Minutes of prior meetings.
- Presentation from the Public. 5. Consider and Take Action re: Repeal of Ordinance 59-1 Firearm Ordinance.
- Consider Zoning Petition #8450 as amended by the County Board
- Consider granting Operator License for L. Millard.
- Consider granting Operator License for J. Haensgen.
- Review and Tentatively Adopt Ordinances assigning the duties for elected Clerk and Treasurer
- Establish Policy and Procedure for Various Fiscal Accounts.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business.
- Budget Work Session
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above state meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodation to attend the meeting should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688.