Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of previous meetings.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Public Hearing: Allow public comment on application #8951 by ARG Matey Development, LLC (Represented by John R. Brigham) to rezone 37.1 acres northeast of the intersection of Schuster Road and Town Hall Road from A-1 (Ex) Agriculture into two agricultural lots. Lot 1 (21.56 acres) would be rezoned to A-2, remain in the Town of Sun Prairie and the ownership transferred to the Natural Heritage Land Trust. Lot 2 (15.54 acres) would be rezoned to A-2(8) to conform to the Dane County Ordinance and is included in a petition for annexation to the City of Sun Prairie. The lots would be deed restricted against further residential development.
- Consider and take action on the ARG Matey Development proposal.
- Consider and take action on a Preliminary Plan by Dawn Bartell to rezone approximately 2 acres from A-2 Agriculture to C-1 Commercial to allow an existing Limited Family Business building to be used for commercial purposes after the parcel is sold to a new owner.
- Consider and take action on a Preliminary Plan by Ronald Thurston (Represented by Harold Starks) to rezone 63.3 acres (Parcels 28500 and 28045, Section 19, Town of Sun Prairie) from A-1 (Exclusive) Agriculture to undetermined residential zoning for a residential lot.
- Review Conservation Easements.
- Other business as authorized by law.
- Set next regular meeting date.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.