Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of previous meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Mike Kohn to rezone approximately 22 acres from A-2 Agriculture to A-B Agriculture Business to grow and sell organic herbs and vegetables and development of a nursery for on-site sales on Pierceville Road in section 35, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Kelly Renz to rezone1 acre from R-1 Residential and 4 acres from A-1 Exclusive Agriculture to a 5 acre RH-2 Rural Home parcel to allow keeping up to 5 animal units at 5750 CTH VV, section 14, TSP.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by John Dollard to rezone a 60 acre farm from A-1 Exclusive Agriculture to two A-2 Agriculture parcels of 28 acres and 32 acres respectively to accommodate the settlement of a estate at 4898 Ridge Road in section 36, TSP.
- Elect a Plan Commission Secretary.
- Agenda for next meeting.
- Set next regular meeting date.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.