- Call to Order. The regular meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission was called to order at 7:00 p.m. by Chairman Roger Fetterly, Members present other than Chairman Fetterly were: Kennan Crothers, Alan Meyer, Judy Stang, Doug Yelk, Dot Havens and John Quimby.
- Public Notice. Notice of the meeting was posted on three town bulletin boards on September 19, 2005 meeting.
- Minutes Approval. Hearing no objections, just correcting # 5 to read ‘plat’ and # 8 noting Stang & Fetterly as ‘no’ votes, Chairman Fetterly approved the minutes of the September 19, 2005 meeting.
- Public Comment. There was no public comment.
Consider and take action on preliminary plan by Scott Foley. Discussion opened with Chairman Fetterly quoting LC-1 limitaitons and Mr. Folley agreeing. Mr. Folley then agrees to burm on road side. Chairman Fetterly makes motion stipulating 6A-9P operating hours, no lit signage and screening in accordance with Dane County ordinances. Member Stang second the motion. Motion carried.
- Consider and take action on plan by John Kalinwski and Heidi Voges. Proposal deemed acceptable due to not creating a new lot. Member Crothers made motion to approve and Member Stang seconds motion. Motion carried.
- Consider and take action on plan by Richard Williamson. Plan commission points out that Township discourages subdivisions and has no divisions left this year as well. Chairman Fetterly explained the LESA evaluation process and the E.T.J. of Madison in this case. No motion taken.
- Conservation Easement updates. Chairman fetterly explains his having met with the Bradleys to explore a conservation corridor along the Koshkonong River. Chairman Fetterly stated that the Bradleys aren’t interested.
- Review of Township’s comprehensive planning process. Discussion focused on the LESA evaluation with defense of it provided by Chairman Fetterly.
- Set next Agenda.
- Next regular meeting date. The next regular meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission was set for October 17, 2005.
- Adjournment. The meeting adjourned at 9:30 p.m. submitted for the record.
Kennan Crothers, Secretary