Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Discussion re: Operation of 4 wheelers, mini-bikes and go-carts on right of way and private property in the Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and Take Action re: Request for 2nd access to residential lot located at 2311 Manley Dr., M. Kempfer. (added 1/17)
- Allow Public Comment, Consider and Take Action re: Petition # 9440 by J. Werner to correct legal description and provide zoning compliance. (added 1/17)
- Allow Public Comment, Consider and Take Action re: Petition # 9416 by K. Crothers to change the zoning from RH-3 Rural Homes and R1-A Residential to R-1 Residential on property located west of 2311 Manley Drive. (added 1/17)
- Consider and Tentatively Adopt Ordinance re: Prohibit Sale of Fireworks in the Town of Sun Prairie.
- Review and Take Action re: Schuster Family LLC final plat entitled: Drovers Woods First Addition.
- Consider application for Operator License by T. Hamrick.
- Discussion re: Future Treasurer position.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Amended: January 17, 2006
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.