Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Report on Town Roads.
- Consider and Take Action re: Ordinance Amendment #9 amending Dane County Ordinance chapter 10 providing for Bio-Diesel Manufacturing in Agricultural Business District.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Consider correspondence re: I 94 West Bound Ramp.
- Consider Fly Dane Correspondence.
- Set Next Meeting Date/Business/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.