Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Presentation/Request by Fireman Park in the Prairie, A. Holcomb.
- Allow Public Comment – Consider and Take Action re: Petition #9678 by B. Freitag to change the zoning from A-1Ex Ag to A-2 to separate the single family residence and buildings from the farm land, 3111 Burke Road, section 30.
- Consider and Take Action re: Farm Plan for R & L Koch, sec 14
- Consider and Take Action re: Petition #9655 (K. Rademacher) as amended by the County.
- Review Loan Rates and Take Action re: Loan for Road work
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Make Appointments: Weed Commissioner, EMS Representative, others.
- Old Business/New Business:
- Discussion re: Referral of Various Zoning Violations
- Agenda for next Meeting.
- Set Next Meeting Date/Business/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.