Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:35 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Jennifer Niebuhr, Community Deputy, re: Noise Complaints Garden Ct.
- Consider and Take Action re: Applications for Class A and Class B licenses
- Consider and Take Action re: Applications for Operator Licenses.
- Allow Public Comment – Consider and Take Action re Petition #9708 by P Bergstrom to change the zoning from RH-1 Rural Homes to R-1A Residential on property located at 5701 Run-Around Road, sec 17.
- Consider CSM for P. Berstrom.
- Allow Public Comment – Consider and Take Action re Request by E. Haefner to separate his residence from the farm land (40 acre farm) and create two parcels zoned RH-3 and A-2, sec 12.
- Consider CSM for E. Haefner.
- Consider and Take Action re: Modification to LaRue Fields Plat, Road Plan and/or Developer’s Agreement.
- Consider and Take Action re: EMS District #14 Purchase of Ambulance.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.