Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meetings.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Report on Town Roads.
- Consider and Take Action re: Charter public access channel.
- Allow Public Comment, Consider and Take Action on Petition #9733 by Sylvia Drunasky (represented by Stephen Drunasky) to rezone2.3 acres from RH-1 to R-1A to create 2 residential lots, one for an existing home and one for a new single family residence at 5781 Town Hall Dr, section 16.
- Consider and Take Action re: Request for Class 4 Salvage Permit, J Steele.
- Consider and Take Action re: Wood Chips.
- Chairperson appointment of residents to 3 Plan Commission vacancies, Confirmation by Board.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Report on Advisory Agreement with SP Fire Dept.
- Issues to Consider for Future Agendas
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.