Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Allow Public Comment, Consider and Take Action re: Petition #9749 by J. Balderas to change the zoning from A-1EX AG to C-2 Commercial on property located at 4406 CTH TT, section 32. tabled by plan commission 8/20/07
- Allow Public Comment, Consider and Take Action re: Petition #9607 by J. Loomis and J Erb to change the zoning from A-1EX AG and B-1 Local Business to the C-1 Commercial at 2311 CTHT, section 22.
- Report on Status of LaRue Field Road.
- Consider and Take Action re: Request by J Steele to operate a Motor Vehicle Recycler Business Type 2 at 2421 State Highway 19.
- Consider and Take Action re: Petition #9728 E. Haefner, as amended by the Dane County.
- Consider and Take Action re: Regional Transportation Authority (RTA).
- Consider Preliminary Adoption of Ordinance setting Design Standards for new Construction.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Issues to Consider for Future Agendas
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.