Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will be held on Tuesday, October 30, 2007 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road to participate in a citizens planning session to consider updates to the Town’s Comprehensive Plan:
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Overview of Comprehensive Plan including:
- 9 Elements of the Plan
- Density standard (10 rezones per year)
- Review of the planning decisions since plan was implemented October 1, 2003.
- Annexation threats
- Extraterritorial Jurisdiction (ETJ)
- Boundary agreements
- Conservation easements
- Town services
- Group discussion on above items.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.