Public Hearing and Regular Town Board Meeting
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Allow Public Comment, Consider and Take Action re: Petition #9783 by R. Faulkner & M. Oldenberg to change the zoning from A-1 Ex Ag and RH-2 Rural Homes to RH-1 Rural Homes to allow expansion and zoning compliance for existing residential parcels on property located at 2426 and 2448 Gaston Road, sec. 33.
- Public Hearing on Amendment to Weight Limit Ordinance.
- Consider and Take Action re: Amendment to Road Weight Limit Ordinance adding portion of Twin Lane Road.
- Consider and Take Action re: Resolution allowing Clerk to Appoint Registration Deputies.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Issues to Consider for Future Agendas
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.