- Call to Order. The regular meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission was called to order at 7:00 p.m. by Chairman Roger Fetterly. Members present other than Chairman Fetterly were: Doug Yelk, Judy Stang, Alan Meyer, Dot Havens John Quimby and Kennan Crothers. Also present was Claudia Quick, Town Clerk.
- Public Notice: Notice of the meeting was posted on the three Town bulletin boards on October 9th and was mailed out to applicants the same day.
- Approval of the Minutes. Hearing no objections Chairman Fetterly approved the minutes of the last meeting.
- Public Comment. There was no comment for the public.
- Public Hearing on Petition #9783 by Michelle Oldenburg. There were no comments from the public.
- Consider and Take Action on the Oldenburg Petition. Applicant proposing to purchase a parcel from an adjacent neighbor to combine with the owner’s existing parcel and rezone the combined 2.41 acres from A-1 (Ex) Agricultural and RH-2 to RH-1 Rural Homes to allow keeping of a horse at 2426 Gaston Rd. Member Slang made a motion to approve and Chairman Fetterly seconded. Motion carried.
- Review and approve the proposed Design Review amendment to the Town’s building code. A handout titled ‘Design Review – Sec. 15-1-70 DESIGN REVIEW ESTABLISHED’ was passed out to all of the Plan Commission members. Corrections noted were as follows: (c) (4) a — add `fill’ after ‘removal’, f… add must submit and complete landscape plan, k… accessory structures to be compatible with other structures on lot — using LaRue Fields 5-b Covenants and Restrictions, 15-1-73 add ‘applicable fees’, 15-1-76 (b) submittal requirement shall include but is not limited to the following.
- Review agenda for community Participation in updating the Town’s Comprehensive Plan on October 30, 2007. Chairman Fetterly laid out the agenda for the meeting on the 30th. Chairman Fetterly indicated that he would begin the meeting with an overview of the existing Comprehensive Plan, some history of the Plan Commission and then break into small discussion groups.
- Agenda for next meeting. Claudia Quick stated that a small residential proposal is on the next agenda.
- Set Next Regular Meeting Date. The next rear meeting date of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission was scheduled for November 19 at 7:00 p.m.
- Adjournment. The meeting adjourned at 9:15 p.m.
Respectfully submitted for the record, This 13th day of November, 2007
Kennan L Crothers