Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Discussion w/ guest T. Vowell, Charter Comm. Re: Local Access Channel
- Discussion w/ guest J. Klawes, City of Madison, preliminary discussion re: sewer extension.
- Discussion w/ residents re: Noise of Trucks entering/leaving LaRue Fields (added 11/8/2007)
- Report on Town Roads
- Open and Award Bids on Broom
- Consider and Take Action re: Clarification on Weight Limit Ordinance.
- Consider and Take Action re: CSM for S. Drunasky, Town Hall Dr.
- Consider and Take Action re: Resolution setting Special Charge for Curbside Collection.
- Consider and Take Action re: Erb Petition #9607 as amended.
- Consider and Take Action re: Balderas Petition #9749 as amended.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Consider and take action re: new furnace for Town Hall (added 11/8/2007)
- Old Business/New Business
- Review Final Proposed Budget.
- Issues to Consider for Future Agendas
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Amended: November 8, 2007
Claudia J. Quickm, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.