PUBLIC HEARING ON 2008 BUDGET
TOWN ELECTORS MEETING AND TOWN BOARD MEETING
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:00 p.m.
NOTICE OF SPECIAL TOWN MEETING
OF THE ELECTORS OF THE TOWN OF SUN PRAIRIE, DANE COUNTY
Notice is hereby given of a special town meeting of the electors of the Town of Sun Prairie on Monday, November 26, 2007. This special town meeting will follow the completion of the Public Hearing on the proposed 2008 town budget, which begins at 7:00 p.m. at the Sun Prairie Town Hall 5556 Twin Lane Road. This special town meeting of the electors is called pursuant to Sec. 60.12(1)(b) of Wis. Statutes by the town board for the following purposes:
- To approve the total 2008 Highway Expenditures pursuant to Section 81.01 (3) of Wisconsin Statutes
- Authorize Town Borrowing pursuant to Section 60.10 (1)(a) of Wisconsin Statute
- Any other items as allowed by the electors at a Special Town Meeting, pursuant to Section 60.10 (1) and (2)
- To adopt the 2007 Town Tax Levy to be paid in 2008 pursuant to Section 60.10 (1)(a) of Wisconsin Statutes
Dated this 9th day of November, 2007
Posted: Bulletin Boards and Town Hall November 9, 2007
Public Hearing and Regular Town Board Meeting
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Consider and Take Action re: Fees for Town Services Resolution
- Consider and Take Action re: Amendments to proposed 2007 Budget
- Consider and Adopt 2007 Town Budget
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.