Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will be held on Monday, November 12, 2007 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road to transact the following business:
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the October 15, 2007 Plan Commission meeting and the October 30, 2007 Citizen Participation Planning Meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Duane Riley to split off a lot from an existing 1.733 acre lot currently zoned R-1A Residential to provide a lot for the owner to build a new home at 2877 Bailey Road, Section 17, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Wendy Wright and Opal Vilhauer to rezone a 4.216 acre lot currently zoned RH-2 Rural Homes and a 14.7 acre lot currently zoned RH-3 Rural Homes to R-1 Residential to create a 12 lot subdivision at 2771 CTH T, Section 20, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Review draft ordinance amendment of proposed design standards.
- Consider and take action on information and issues generated at the planning session with town residents.
- Set next regular meeting date.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.