Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Report on Town Roads
- Consider and Take Action re: Enforcement of Town Ordinance Related to Parking Restrictions on Town Roads.
- Discussion, Consider and Take Action re: Conservation Ordinance Court Case.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Authorize Clerk and Chairperson to pay end of year invoices, in absence of regular meeting.
- Consider and Take Action re: Permit Cost for Accessory Bldg.
- Old Business/New Business
- Issues to Consider for Future Agendas
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.