Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will be held on Monday, December 17, 2007 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road to transact the following business:
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the November 19, 2007 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Public Hearing: Allow public comment on petition #9819 by Wayne and Beverly Wolf to rezone 4.69 acres of a 6.28 parcel from RH-2 Rural Homes to A-1 (Ex) Agricultural and rezone the remaining 1.59 acres from RH-2 to R-1A to return residential land to farmland and bring into compliance the remaining residential parcel at 2864 CTH T, Section 29, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on the Wolf petition.
- Public Hearing: Allow public comment on Conditional Use Permit request #2062 by Christine Sannes to allow horse boarding, training and indoor riding for up to 8 horses on a 4.88 acre lot currently zoned A-2 at 2069 CTH T in Section 23, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on Sannes permit.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Duane Riley to split off a lot from an existing 1.733 acre lot currently zoned R-1A Residential to provide a lot for the owner to build a new home at 2877 Bailey Road, Section 17, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Shawn and Brenda Eckhardt to rezone 1.022 acres from R-1A Residential to A-2(1) Agricultural and approval of a Conditional Use Permit to operate a portrait studio at 6036 Town Hall Drive in Section 10, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Review draft ordinance amendment of proposed design standards.
- Review draft ordinance on parks and open space.
- Review conservation easement issues.
- Consider and take action on information and issues generated at the planning session with town residents.
- Set next regular meeting date.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.