Regular Town Board Meeting
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Report on Town Roads.
- Allow Public Comment, Consider and Take Action re: Petition #9819 by W Wolf to shrink existing lot and rezone to R-1A and rezone balance to A-2.
- Consider and Take Action re: CSM for W. Wolf, section 29.
- Allow Public Comment, Consider and Take Action re Conditional Use Permit # 2062 by C. Sannes for Horse Boarding and Training up to 8 Horses, section 23.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Items to Consider for Next Agenda.
- Set Next Meeting Date/Business/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.