Public Hearing and Regular Town Board Meeting
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Report on Town Roads.
- Public Hearing on Amendment to Ordinance Related to Parking Restrictions on Town Roads regarding citation amounts.
- Consider Adoption of Amendment to Ordinance Related to Parking Restrictions.
- Consider and Take Action re: B. Moldenhauer plan for rezone and road construction sec. 17
- Consider and Take Action re: Village of Marshall Request for Arbitration concerning EMS issues.
- Consider and Take Action re: Change of Day for Curbside Collection.
- Consider and Take Action re: Resolution to appoint Special Voter Registration Deputies.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Items to Consider for Next Agenda.
- Set Next Meeting Date/Business/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.