Regular Town Board Meeting
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Allow Public Comment, Consider and Take Action re: Petition #9842 by S & B Eckhardt to change zoning to A-2 to allow limited family business. Property located at 6036 Town Hall Drive.
- Report on Town Roads
- Consider and Take Action re: Village of Marshall Request for Arbitration regarding EMS issues.
- Consider and Take Action re: Zoning Ordinance Amendment #9819 W. Wolf, as amended by the county.
- Consider adoption of proposed amendments to Town Comprehensive Plan
- Consider Preliminary Adoption of Park and Open Space Ordinance.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Issues to Consider for Future Agendas
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.