Regular Town Board Meeting
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Report on Town Roads
- Allow Public Comment – Consider and Take Action re: Petition #9848 by Sylvia Drunasky to change the zoning from RH-1 to R-1A Residential to create new residential lot. (re-do of Petition 9733), section 16.
- Consider and Take Action re: preliminary CSM for Drunasky.
- Allow Public Comment – Consider and Take Action re: Petition #9857 by Jerry Bradley to change the zoning from A-1 Ex to A-2(4), R-3 and R-1 to separate farm buildings from the farm and create one residential lot and reconfigure existing lot, section 28.
- Consider and Take Action re: preliminary CSM for Bradley.
- Consider and Take Action re: Village of Marshall Request for Arbitration regarding EMS.
- Consider and Take Action re: Special Voter Registration Deputies Resolution.
- Consider and Take Action re: MABAS Resolution (Mutual Aid Box Alarm System) for EMS
- Consider Preliminary Adoption of Design Review Amendment to Building Code Ordinance
- Audit 2007 Financial Books of the Clerk and Treasurer.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Agenda for next Meeting.
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.