Regular Town Board Meeting
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Report on Town Roads
- Discuss Snow Removal Issues
- Consider and Take Action re: CSM for J. Wagner, Glen Oaks Circle
- Consider Preliminary Adoption of Park and Open Space Ordinance.
- Consider and Take Action re: Comprehensive Plan Amendments.
- Consider and Take Action re: Charter Local Access Channel.
- Consider Amendment to Ordinance establishing Penalty on Overdue and Delinquent Personal Property Taxes.
- Consider and Take Action re: Application for Operator License.
- Consider and Take Action re: Village of Marshall Request for Arbitration regarding EMS.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Agenda for next Meeting.
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.