Regular Town Board Meeting
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Road Report
- Consider and Take Action re: Road Maintenance and Construction options.
- Consider and Take Action re: Budget Adjustments
- Allow Public Comment – Consider and Take Action re: Petition #9875 by Blair Moldenhauer to change the zoning from RH-4 to RE-1 Recreational for golf driving range and to create a R-1 Residential lot. Section 17. Tabled by Plan Commission
- Consider and Take Action re: County Ordinance Amendment #54 relating to conditional use permits.
- Consider Preliminary Adoption of Ordinance Amendment relating to Minimum Housing Code.
- Consider Adoption of State DOT schedule for equipment fees.
- Consider and Take Action re: Village of Marshall Request for Arbitration regarding EMS.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Agenda for next Meeting.
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.