Public Hearing and Regular Town Board Meeting
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Amy McCutchin – Request to dissolve Drovers Woods Park Lease.
- Consider and Take Action re: Holding Tank Agreement for S & B Eckhardt.
- Public Hearing re: Design Review Amendment to the Town Building Permit/Code Ordinance.
- Consider Adoption of Design Review Amendment.
- Public Hearing re: Ordinance relating to Parks, Open Space, Cultural, Natural and Historic Resources.
- Consider Adoption of Ordinance relating to Parks, Open Space, Cultural, Natural and Historic Resources.
- Road Report
- Consider and Take Action re: Road Maintenance and Construction options.
- Consider and Take Action re: Budget Adjustments
- Consider and Take Action re: Village of Marshall Request for Arbitration regarding EMS.
- Consider and Take Action re: Petition 9848 as amended by the Town and County
- Consider and Take Action re: Petition 9857 as amended by the Town and County
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Agenda for next Meeting.
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Amended: May 6, 2008
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.