Public Hearing and Regular Town Board Meeting
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Allow Public Comment re: Petition #9886 by G. Price to change the zoning from A-2 to R-1 to separate existing residence from lot and create separate buildable lot, 4952 Thorson Road.
- Consider and Take Action re: Petition #9886.
- Consider and Take Action re: CSM for G. Price.
- Report on Town Roads
- Update on Road Projects
- Consider Resolution re: Sealcoat Contract under $25,000*
- Consider and Take Action re: Application of Cold Mix Patch*
- Consider and Take Action re: Proposal to bury electric line.
- Consider and Take Action re: Petition #9892 as amended by the County.
- Discussion re: Drovers Woods Homeowners Association/Lease of Drovers Woods Park.
- Discussion re: Madison Metro Sewerage Dist. correspondence
- Discussion re: Correspondence from Charter Communications
- Consider adoption of amendment to Ordinance re: Penalty for Delinquent Personal Property Tax, update statutory reference.
- Consider and Take Action re: EMS arbitration issue/Attorney Bills*.
- Consider and Take Action re: Comprehensive Plan Amendments/Public Hearing Date*
- Discussion re: Wood Mulch*
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Agenda for next Meeting.
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Amended: June 5, 2008
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Town Board meeting, June 9, 2008
The following items are added under with two hour notice emergency allowance
The following items will be added to the June 9, 2008 agenda
- Town Board by resolution declare emergency road conditions on Twin Lane Road north of State Hwy 19 and Connors Road.
- Town Board discuss and take action necessary to fix emergency road conditions on Twin Lane Road north of State Highway 19.
- Town Board discuss and take action necessary to fix emergency road/culvert conditions on Connor Road.
Claudia J. Quick, Clerk
Town of Sun Prairie