Regular Town Board Meeting
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:35 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meetings.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Report on Town Roads
- Update on Public Sector Flood damage and costs
- FEMA progress report
- Discussion re: Bomkamp Circle water retention areas.
- Discussion re: Twin Lane Road flooding issues.
- Consider and Take Action re: Granting Operator Licenses.
- Consider and Take Action re: Building Inspection Fee Schedule
- Consider and Take Action re: EMS arbitration issue.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.