Regular Town Board Meeting
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Discussion with McNeil re: Berlin Road flooding issues.
- Discussion re: Drovers Woods Homeowners Association/lease Drovers Woods Park
- Consider and Take Action re: Creating Town Park Committee
- Consider and Take Action re: Petition # 9886 G. Price as amended by the Town and County.
- Consider and Take Action re: Petition # 9903 D. Riley as amended by the Town and County
- Consider and Take Action re: Amendment to Town of Sun Prairie Building Code Ordinance concerning application of UDC to detached accessory buildings.
- Consider and Take Action re: Granting Operator Licenses.
- Consider and Take Action re: Building Inspection Service Contract revision.
- Consider and Take Action re: EMS arbitration issue.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Question re: attorney invoice
- Fly Dane Cost Estimate
- Old Business/New Business
- Discussion/action re: Letter from Duffy Grain
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.