Comprehensive Plan Amendments Public Information Meeting
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:00 p.m. 5556 Twin Lane Road
The Plan Commission has drafted amendments to the Comprehensive Plan. A Public Information meeting will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, August 25, 2008.
This is an information meeting for the public. The Board and Plan Commission will take public comment at this time. The Board will not take final action until after the Public Hearing on September 22, 2008.
Proposed Plan Amendments on the Town Website and available at the Town Clerk’s Office.
Regular Town Board Meeting
Following the Public Information Session
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Consider Preliminary Adoption of Fire Prevention Code Ordinance.
- Consider and Take Action re: Petition #9921 (Riley) as amended by the Town and County.
- Consider and Take Action re: Amending Town Ordinance to Appoint Alternate Member for Board of Review.
- Consider and Take Action re: EMS arbitration issue.
- Consideration of Notice of Hearing
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Amended: August 21, 2008
Claudia J. Quick
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.