NOTICE OF FERMENTED MALT BEVERAGES AND
LIQUOR LICENSE HEARING and TOWN BOARD MEETING
Notice is hereby given that a Public Hearing will be held on Monday, October 27, 2008 at 7:30 P.M. regarding the issuance of fermented malt and liquor license. The following application have been filed at the office of the Town Clerk for the sale of fermented malt beverages and intoxicating liquors, in said Town and for such license and such premises respectively, as indicated after the name of the applicant:
“CLASS B” COMBINATION LIQUOR AND MALT BEVERAGE LICENSE
Robin J. Olson, R. J. ‘s RoadHouse, 5508 Hwy. N, Sun Prairie, WI 53590
Town of Sun Prairie
Regular Town Board Meeting
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Consider and Take Action re: Fire Prevention Code
- Consider and Take Action re: Surrender of Combination B License
- Consider and Take Action re: Issuance of Combination B License to R. Olson
- Consider Preliminary Adoption of Ordinance re: Firearm Restriction in Town of Sun Prairie
- 1Consider and Take Action re: Town’s New Authority over Conditional Use Permits.
- Consider and Take Action re: EMS Arbitration
- Consider hiring attorney
- Consider Arbitrator appointment
- Consider Resolution re: Fee for Curbside Collection.
- Consider Election Inspector wage increase for Nov. 4 election.
- Consider Resolution re: Special Registration Deputies for 11/4/08
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Budget Work
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment
Amended: October 23, 2008
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.