Public Hearing and Regular Town Board Meeting
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: Following Budget Hearing and Town Electors Meeting
Budget Hearing begins at 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Consider Adoption of Ordinance titled Regulation of Discharge of Firearms.
- Consider and Take Action re: Update to Fees Schedule Resolution
- Consider and Take Action re: Amendments to proposed 2009 Budget
- Consider and Adopt 2009 Town Budget
- Consider and take Action re: Operator License Application
- Consider and Take Action re: Substantial Farm Income Review — Farm Plan #187 – Weisensel
- Report on EMS Arbitration
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- address timely payment of accounts
- preauthorize postage for tax bills
- Old Business/New Business
- Items for next meeting agenda
- Set Next Meeting Date/Adjournment.
Amended: November 19, 2008
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.