- Call to Order: The regular meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission was called to order at 7:00 p.m. The following were present: Chairman Roger Fetterly, Doug Yelk, Dot Havens, Judy Stang, John Quimby and Kerman Crothers. Absent-excused: Al Meyer_ Also present was Claudia Quick, Town Clerk.
- Public Notice: Notice of the meeting was mailed to Plan Commission members and posted on the three Town bulletin boards on January 13th.
- Approval of the Minute: Minutes of the December 15th, 2008 meeting were approved as issued.
- Public Comment. There was no comment from the public.
- Consider and Take Action on a Preliminary Plan by Blair Moldenhauer. Applicant proposing to rezone approximately 1.0 acre of a 36.94 acre parcel from RH-4 Rural Homes to B-1 Local Business to allow construction of a dental office with 2 second floor residential apartments and approval of a conditional use permit for the residential apartments on the North side of Deer Creek Run. Member Crothers made a motion to approve the proposal, calling it a Concept Plan, with restrictions from 10.11 2 (d) and for the CUP, 10.11 3 (a). Member Quimby seconded. Motion carried.
- Consider and Take Action on a Preliminary Plan by Jeffrey Zimmerman. Applicant proposing to rezone 1-2 acres of a farm from A-1(Ex) to RH-1 Rural Homes to separate an existing farm house from the remainder of the farm at 4973 Ridge Road. Member Yelk made a motion to approve and Member Stang seconded it. Motion carried.
- Consider and Take Action to Update and Amend the Town’s Land Division Ordinance to be Consistent with the Town’s Comprehensive Plan 2003-2023, as Amended. Chairman Fetterly went through all proposed changes and accepted several modifications/corrections to the plan to be issued at the next meeting in full.
- Set Next Regular Meeting Date. The next regular meeting date for the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission is scheduled for February 16th, at 7pm.
- Adjournment. The meeting adjourned at 10:00 pm.
Respectfully submitted for the record this 20th day of January, 2009,
Kennan L Crothers Secretary