Regular Town Board Meeting
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Consider and Take Action re: Preliminary Adoption of Fire Prevention Code Ordinance.
- Review and compare County solid waste management ordinance and proposed solid waste disposal ordinance.
- Consider and Take Action re: Quilling claim of excessive assessment.
- Discuss and Consider means of dealing with Alcohol Violation
- Consider and Take Action re: EMS Joint Municipal Agreement Between Village of Marshall, Town of Medina, Town of Sun Prairie and Town of York.
- Consider and Take Action re: EMS Arbitration
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Consider refund of escrows.
- Old Business/New Business
- Items to Consider for Next Agenda.
- Set Next Meeting Date/Business/Adjournment.
Amended: January 23, 2009
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above-state meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above-stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above.
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.