- Call to Order. The regular meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission was called to order at 7:10 p.m. The following were present: Chairman Roger Fetterly, Doug Yelk, Dot Havens, John Quimby and Judy Stang. Excused: Alan Meyer and Kennan Crothers. Also present were Claudia Quick, Town Clerk and members of the public, Blair Moldenhauer, Vince Maly and Michael Devenish.
- Public Notice. Notice of the meeting was mailed to Plan Commission members and posted on the three Town bulletin boards on February 10, 2009.
- Approval of the Minutes. Minutes of the January 19th meeting were mailed to Plan Commission members prior to the meeting. Hearing no objections the minutes were approved as written.
- Public Comment. There were no members of the public wishing to speak.
- Consider and take action on a Preliminary Plan by Blair Moldenhauer: Applicant provided additional information to supplement his proposal to rezone approximately 1.0 acre of a 36.94 acre parcel from RH-4 Rural Homes to B-1 Local Business to allow construction of a dental office with 2 second floor residential apartments and approval of a conditional use permit for the residential apartments on the north side of Deer Creek Run in Section 17, Town of Sun Prairie. No action was taken. Applicant plans to return with more information on runoff retention areas, road construction, septic location, parking lots and a conservation easement.
- Consider and take action on amendments to the Town’s Land Division Ordinance. Reviewed previous changes and the addition of a section on Conservation Easements. Moved by Quimby/Yelk to approve and forward to the Town Board. Motion carried.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary Intergovernmental Agreement with the Village of Cottage Grove. No action taken due to the lack of a map related to the agreement.
- Review transcript of Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District February 12, 2001 presentation to Town Board. Discussed issues related to extending limited urban services into the Town. A representative from MMSD will be invited to the next Plan Commission meeting for an update.
- Set Next Regular Meeting Date. The next regular meeting date of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission is scheduled for March 16, 2009 at 7:00 p.m.
- Adjournment. The meeting adjourned at 9:05 p.m.
Respectfully submitted for the record
Roger Fetterly, Chairman