Regular Town Board Meeting
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Report on Town Roads
- Consider Preliminary Adoption of Fire Prevention Code Ordinance.
- Consider Preliminary Adoption of Solid Waste Disposal Ordinance.
- Consider Preliminary Adoption of Alcohol Ordinance including demerit system.
- Consider and Take Action re: EMS Joint Municipal Agreement.
- Consider and Take Action re: EMS Arbitration
- Discuss Curbside Collection Program and Bid process.
- Work on Local Hazard Mitigation Plan Worksheets*
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Items to Consider for Next Agenda.
- Set Next Meeting Date/Business/Adjournment.
*Amended: February 4, 2009
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.