Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will be held on Monday, March 16, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road to transact the following business:
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the February 16, 2009 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Public Hearing: Allow public comment on petition #10023 by HWY TT LLC represented by John Poblocki to rezone 6.0 acres from C-1 Commercial/A-1 (Ex) Agricultural to C-2 Commercial to allow storage, maintenance or repair of paving contractor’s equipment and machinery at 4736 CTH TT in Section 33 Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on HWY TT INC petition.
- Hear presentation by Jon Schellpfeffer, Chief Engineer and Director, Madison Metropolitan Sewerage District on development and issues relating to the Town of Sun Prairie.
- Review of Ordinance Amendment #21, 2008-09 to Chapter 10 of the Dane County Code of Ordinances creating Ch. 10.129 A-4 Small Lot Agricultural District.
- Next regular meeting date, April 20, 2009.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.