Public Hearing and Regular Town Board Meeting
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Report on Town Roads
- Public Hearing on Fire Prevention Code Ordinance
- Adoption of Fire Prevention Code Ordinance.
- Discussion re: water issues in NE quarter section of section 17
- Public Hearing on Revisions to Land Division Ordinance
- Adoption of Land Division Ordinance Amendments
- Consider Resolution Requesting Dane County Adoption of Town Comprehensive Plan Amendments.
- Consider and Take Action re: EMS Joint Municipal Agreement.
- Consider and Take Action re: EMS Arbitration
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Items to Consider for Next Agenda.
- Set Next Meeting Date/Business/Adjournment.
Amended: April 10, 2009
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.