Public Hearing and Regular Town Board Meeting
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Report on Town Roads
- Consider and Take Action re: Amend Road Weight Limits
- Adoption of Regulating the Sale of Alcohol Ordinance
- Repeal of Ordinances 56-1; 83-1; 80-2; 72-2; 91-1 relating to Alcohol
- Consider and Take Action re: EMS Joint Municipal Agreement.
- Consider and Take Action re: EMS Arbitration
- Consider and Take Action re: Village of Cottage Grove amendments
- Consider and Take Action re: Mutual Aid Box Alarm System Agreement.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Items to Consider for Next Agenda.
- Set Next Meeting Date/Business/Adjournment.
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.