Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will be held on Monday, June 15, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road to transact the following business:
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the April 20, 2009 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Public Hearing: Allow public comment on a petition by Statz Brothers, Inc. to rezone a 5 acre parcel from A-1 (Ex) Agricultural to RH-2 Rural Homes to separate an existing home from the farmland to allow the sale of the home to a prospective buyer at 2045 Yelk Road, Section 14, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on Statz petition.
- Working Lands Initiative proposal in State Budget
- Dane County Towns Association workshop scheduled for June 30, 2009.
- Next regular meeting date, July 20, 2009.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.