Public Hearing and Regular Town Board Meeting
Location: Town Hall and Municipal Offices
Time: 7:30 p.m.
Board of Review will be called to order at 7:25 p.m. and adjourn to 7/28/2009 5 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Open, Review and Award Sealcoat Bids
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Report on Town Roads
- Discussion re: Krebs culvert, Town Hall Dr.
- Consider and Take Action re: Request for contract for Parking Lot resurfacing
- Consider and Adopt Fire Prevention Code Ordinance.
- Consider and Take Action re: MABAS agreement and Resolution
- Public Hearing on Alcohol License Applications
- Consider and Take Action re: Applications for Class A and Class B Fermented Malt Beverages and Liquor License
- Consider and Take Action re: Applications for Operator Licenses.
- Consider Appeal of Denial of Operator License Tyler Olson
- Public Hearing re: Amendment to Weight Limit Ordinance.
- Consider and Take Action regarding final adoption of Weight Limit Ordinance Amendment
- Consider and Take Action re: EMS Joint Municipal Agreement between Village of Marshall, Town of Medina, Town of Sun Prairie and Town of York
- Consider and Take Action re: Resolution confirming change of Bosben Road name to JB Farm Road.
- Consider and Take Action re: Village of Cottage Grove amendments
- Consider and Take Action if necessary re: water issue in section 17
- Consider and Take Action re: County Ordinance Amendment to chapter 10 regarding permitted signage.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Review drafts of trash/recycling RFP
- Set Next Meeting Date/Business/Adjournment.
Revised: June 3, 2009
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.