Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will be held on Monday, January 18, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road to transact the following business:
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the December 21, 2009 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Public Hearing: Allow public comment on petition #10135 by Jonathan and Debra Mick to rezone 4.36 acres from A-1 (Ex) Agricultural to A-2(4) Agricultural to allow keeping horses and conformed to the Dane County Zoning Ordinance at 5322 CTH TT in Section 24, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on the Mick petition.
- Consider updates and amendments to the Town’s current Comprehensive Plan.
- Review correspondence related to direct annexation of land from the Town of Sun Prairie to the Village of Cottage Grove in Sections 32 and 33, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Identify and consider intergovernmental agreement issues with adjacent municipalities.
- Next regular meeting date, February 15, 2010.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.