Regular Town Board Meeting
Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Public Comment, Consider and Take Action re: Petition # 10135 by J. Mick, 5322 CTH TT, to change the zoning from A-1 Ex Ag to A-2(4) to allow houses. Sec. 24.
- Consider and Take Action re: Ordinance Repealing and Recreating the Town Open Burning Ordinance
- Consider and Take Action re: County Ordinance Amendment #44 and 45
- Consider and Take Action re: Resolution to Oppose DOR County Assessment Proposal
- Consider and Take Action re: sub 1 to County ordinance amendment 21, 09-10
- Consider and Take Action re: County Emergency Radio Comm. Network.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Consider refund of tax due to palpable error.
- Old Business/New Business
- Set Next Meeting Date/Business/Adjournment
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.