Regular Town Board Meeting
Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Public Comment, Consider and Take Action re: Petition # 10144 by C & M Hetzel, 3251 Bailey Road, to separate their home from the farmland and to rezone to RH-1 Rural Homes Sec. 19.
- Consider and Take Action re: Ordinance Repealing and Recreating the Town Open Burning Ordinance
- Consider and Take Action re: County Ordinance Amendment # 45 as amended
- Consider and Take Action re: County Emergency Radio Comm. Network.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Set Next Meeting Date/Business/Adjournment
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.