Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will be held on Monday, March 15, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road to transact the following business:
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the February 15, 2010 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Public Hearing: Allow public comment on petition #10158 by Joan and Keith Rademacher to rezone 3.6 acres of a 54.4 acre farm from A-1 (Ex) Agricultural to RH-1 Rural Homes to separate the farm homestead from the remainder of the farm to make it available for sale at 1696 CTH T in Section 13, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on the Rademacher petition.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Janet Loomis to rezone 1.462 acres of a 99.092 acre farm from A-1 (Ex) Agricultural to R-3A Residential to provide a home site for the family farm owners at 2311 CTH T in Section 22, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on a preliminary plan by Don and Judith Washecheck to remove the deed restriction on an existing farmhouse, currently zoned A-2(4) and prohibited from residential development, to allow the home to be used as a residence at 5136 Pierceville Road in Section 26, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Update on petition to annex land from the Town of Sun Prairie to the Village of Cottage Grove in Sections 32 and 33, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider updates and amendments to the Town’s Comprehensive Plan.
- Identify and consider intergovernmental agreement issues with adjacent municipalities.
- Next regular meeting date, April 19, 2010.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.