Regular Town Board Meeting
Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Town Road Report.
- Consider and Take Action re: Zoning Petition #10121 by S Douglas, agent for K Miller, to rezone approximately 15 acres at 4791 Norton Dr. to A-2 to allow a single family residence with a conditional use permit for a limited family business, sec 31.
- Consider and Take Action re: County Emergency Radio Comm. Network.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Viken et al annexation
- Set Next Meeting Date/Business/Adjournment
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.