Regular Town Board Meeting
Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Approve Minutes of Prior Meeting.
- Presentation from the Public.
- Allow Public Comment re: Petition #10192 by J Loomis to rezone 1.46 acres of land from A-1 Ex Ag to R3-A to allow a duplex or single family home for farm, sec 22..
- Consider and Take Action on Petition #10192
- Consider and Take Action on Conditional Use Permit #2138 to allow landscape, snowplow and auto repair as limited family business at 4791 Norton Rd., sec 31.
- Consider and Take Action re: Resolution to Special Charge for collection of excessive trash.
- Audit and Pay Bills.
- Old Business/New Business
- Set Next Meeting Date/Business/Adjournment
Claudia J. Quick, Town Clerk
Persons needing special accommodations should contact the Clerk’s office 837-6688 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.