Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Town of Sun Prairie Plan Commission will be held on Monday, May 17, 2010 at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Hall, 5556 Twin Lane Road to transact the following business:
- Call to order.
- Statement of Public Notice.
- Approve minutes of the April 19, 2010 Plan Commission meeting.
- Recess for comments from the public.
- Public Hearing: Allow public comment on petition #10210 by Don Washecheck to remove the deed restriction on an existing farmhome parcel, currently zoned A-2(4) and prohibited from residential development, to allow the home to be used as a residence at 5136 Pierceville Road in Section 26, Town of Sun Prairie.
- Consider and take action on the Washecheck petition.
- Consider and take action on petition #10192 by Janet Loomis to rezone 1.462 acres of a 99.092 acre farm from A-1 (Ex) Agricultural to R-3A Residential to provide a home site for the family farm owners and a farm driveway at 2311 CTH T in Section 22, Town of Sun Prairie. (Revisited to reconsider the appropriate type of residential zoning.)
- Recess for joint meeting with the Sun Prairie Town Board at approximately 7:30 p.m. and reconvene at the conclusion of the joint meeting.
- Consider and take action on Dane County Ordinance 45–Transfer of Development Rights.
- Update on petition to annex land from the Town of Sun Prairie to the Village of Cottage Grove.
- Consider updates and amendments to the Town’s Comprehensive Plan.
- Registration for CARPC 1st Annual Capital Area Planning Conference, June 4, 2010 at Alliant Energy Center.
- Next regular meeting date, June 21, 2010.
Roger Fetterly, Chairman
It is possible that members of and a possible quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the municipality may be in attendance at the above stated meeting to gather information; no action will be taken by any other governmental body at the above stated meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to above in this notice.
Persons with disabilities who need accommodations to attend the meeting should contact the clerk’s office at 837-6688.